Come Join Us!
Georgia System Operations is a progressive organization offering opportunities for engineers, technicians, project managers, and more. We’ve been honored with Best Place to Work in Georgia.
Our people-over-profit culture and competitive compensation and benefits packages prove we’re dedicated to retaining the best candidates.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, a strong retirement program, career development, and flexible work schedules. We’re focused on wellness and being a supportive member of the community.
Affordable health insurance options, such as medical, dental, and vision coverage, are available for full-time employees.
Basic insurance for accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, and life insurance are available at no cost. Employees can opt to pay for more coverage.
A competitive retirement plan, with company match and company contributions, is available for full-time employees.
We offer many options for our employees’ well-being, including an employee assistance program, an on-site fitness center, and several wellness-focused programs.
Educational reimbursement is available for full-time employees. Employees can also participate in a 529 college savings plan.
Employees can participate in voluntary benefits, covering hospitalization and critical illness, legal and ID theft protection, and pet insurance.
Vacation and sick leave are available for full-time positions via the paid time off program. GSOC is closed for 11 national holidays annually.
We support growth and development for all our employees through an on-site training program, online learning tools, and programs designed to develop industry knowledge.
Our employees are given volunteer paid time off every year to contribute to the community service organization of their choice.
Manages and markets training initiatives for the Family of Companies to enhance employee development, resulting in decreased turnover, increased productivity, and heightened employee loyalty. Works to develop a customer-oriented and strategically focused curriculum. Designs and facilitates online and classroom training. Works with internal clients across the FOC to design and deliver compliance eLearning to meet regulatory requirements. Manages GSOC's corporate university and works with OPC and GTC to support theirs. Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure clients' goals and objectives are met. Participates in workforce/talent development initiatives and various special projects as they arise.
- ELearning Development/Delivery: Concept and create eLearning programs to meet client needs. Conduct needs assessment with clients to determine the best solution. Provide creative direction to eLearning developer and act as liaison between client and developer. Coordinate testing when appropriate. Update/revise eLearning programs as required.
- Curriculum Development and Delivery - Establish and deliver curriculum that provides best-of-class training in the areas of leadership, management, the industry, process improvement and behavior. Develop training to accommodate both classroom and virtual formats. Create annual curriculum for The Learning Academy based on demand and participation trends. Research various delivery methods and resources and stay current on trends. Manage the LinkedIn Learning account and work with LinkedIn's account manager on user adoption and engagement. Create annual marketing plan and maintain user records. Add and delete users as needed. Create monthly LinkedIn Learning Challenge newsletters.
- Account Management - Develop strong rapport with OPC, GTC and GSOC internal clients to identify their learning and development needs and provide services. Manage expectations and keep apprised of project statuses. Work with HR groups on annual curriculums and required courses. Participate in client special projects e.g., GTC's talent development, IT's Power BI training as needed.
- LMS Administration - Upload eLearning courses and distribute. Create and manage each company's new hire curriculums, and additional curriculums when needed. Perform administrator training when needed. Troubleshoot user issues. Participate in LMS/IT initiatives such as major/minor upgrades. Provide participant records and management reports upon request. Oversee Training Coordinator duties relative to the LMS.
- TLA administration: Ensure reports are completed on time and are accurate, manage TLA budget, respond to special reporting requests. Ensure training documentation is updated and accurate. Oversee Training Coordinator administrative duties regarding records.
- Manage GSOC's corporate university: GRID: Develop annual corporate university curriculum. Recruit SME trainers for GRID courses. Stay abreast of current and developing trends regarding learning delivery formats, such as video and microlearning. Maintain the GRID site on The GSOC Page.
- TLA Communication: Develop communication materials to publicize training, facilitation and consultation services to internal clients. Maintain the TLA tab on FOCUS and all training documents such as course descriptions. Create new course descriptions and manage TLA calendar. Create and distribute monthly Learning Links. Load course descriptions to SharePoint site.
Education: College degree in organization development, education, management, business, or related field.
Experience: 10 years' combined experience in training, marketing, or communications/promotions.
Equivalent Experience: 15 years' general business experience.
Specialized Skills: This individual must:
- Have instructional design certification and a proven body of work
- Be a skilled classroom and virtual facilitator
- Be technically savvy and have LMS experience
- Excel in oral and written communication
- Be able to build strong client relationships and have internal consulting experience
- Be skilled in using teaching aids and equipment
- Be able to influence people
- Know how to perform research, analyze complex subjects, and translate them into understandable ideas
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills and be able to handle multiple projects.